1 pound of ground beef (I use 90/10)
1 can of Manwich (or make your own, if feeling ambitious)
1 32-oz bag of frozen tots
1 cup (or so) of shredded cheese
Various seasonings (garlic salt, onion powder, etc) for said tots
And we're cooking
1. Brown and drain the ground beef.
2. Stir in Manwich and warm through.
3. Pour half the bag of tots into a sprayed 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the seasonings here .
4. Layer with all of the Manwich-ed meat.
5. Cover with the remaining tots. Season some more.
6. Top with as much cheese as desired or humanly possible.
7. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. The tots should be cooked but not soft, and the cheese should be melted.
8. Quote Napoleon Dynamite whilst ringing the dinner bell.
I didn't season the tots, and they were kind of bland. Also, wrapping the pan in aluminum foil might speed up the cooking time. I wound up leaving this in for 40 minutes.