Found a new link-up called High Five for Friday. Lauren, the hostess, is the younger sister of stylist extraordinaire Kate.
1. I taught a nice full class yesterday! Made almost as much in one day as I made in a whole week at my old job.
2. My husband might be switching jobs to something more in line with his long-term Army career track (he's currently an Artillery officer but will switch to Signal or military IT and communications sometime this year).
3. My brother-in-law got the job he's been working towards for months and will be moving to Fort Campbell soon.
4. A week and a half in, I've already made some progress on my 25 for 25 project. Whoot.
5. I've decided my motto for this year will be GSD: get shit (stuff, something, etc) done. I was super motivated this week and accomplished a bunch of stuff I'd been putting off (like going to the Post Office, organizing my coupon binder, replacing burned out light bulbs).
Feel free to join in!