1. Stalking your daily page views.
2. Thinking of a great blog post but not writing it down before you forget it.
3. Seeing a dip in your page views (because you clearly know how many you average a day).
4. Having to tell people you have a blog.
5. Referring to your bloggy friends as friends when talking about them (clearly, we're friends. We just haven't met each other.) then having to explain how you know them.
6. Being more up to date on your bloggy friends' lives than the friends you've met.
7. Having to spend, ummm, shall we say hours catching up on blogs when you're out of town or really busy for a few days.
8. Spending more time than you should admit to crafting the perfect hashtags for Instagram and Twitter.
9. Reading the search results your blog came up in and wondering why the hell someone searched that. And how your blog related to that (remember my sexual tickling post? That still haunts me.).
10. Forgetting to tell your friends and family things that you already posted on the blog. Then having them find out from reading your blog. Then calling you out about forgetting to tell them
What are your favorite #bloggerprobz?